ST AUGUSTINE | PONTE VEDRA BEACH
1st place | SIGMA LENS*
2nd place | $500**
3rd place | $400**
People’s Choice | $300**
We’re pleased to provide an online image entry and payment form. Please follow these easy steps to enter the 2020 photo contest:
1. Read the CONTEST RULES above.
2. Prepare ALL of your images and have your payment* info handy.
3. Enter ALL of your images at the same time.
4. Click the link below to fill out the form, send us your entries, and submit your payment.
*We use PayPal which accepts most major
credit cards as well as PayPal accounts.
1. There is a $30 entry fee for the first two (2) entries, $20 for each additional entry. You may submit up to five (5) images total.
2. Images must be taken in Florida by the person submitting between April 24, 2019 – May 29, 2020. Images should not have been previously published nor have been any level of winner of any previous photo contest. Images posted on social media are acceptable.
3. Select your original nature photographs and size them properly – at least 3000 pixels or 10”@300 dpi tall or wide, in jpg, rgb or srgb format, no larger than 10 mb. We accept black and white and color images. Do not send printed images. Do not add frames, logos, watermarks or names to the image, they will be disqualified.
4. PLEASE UPLOAD ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES AT THE SAME TIME via the entry button below.
5. All images will be judged on technical aspects such as exposure, composition, cropping, color, as well as content, influence and uniqueness by the professional photographers who are speakers at Florida's Birding & Photo Fest.
6. Images will be displayed on Florida's Birding & Photo Fest Facebook page via a continuous slideshow at www.facebook.com/FloridasBirdingAndPhotoFest. People’s Choice voting will take place on our Facebook page from June 5-7th, 2020. People's Choice voting deadline is 5 p.m., June 7, 2020 ET.
7. By submitting images to this contest, you are agreeing to allow Florida's Birding & Photo Fest to use your image with appropriate photo credits. The first, second and third place photographs are typically used in the following year’s promotional materials.The winning image will be the cover of the 2021 Official Guide to the festival.
9. Deadline for entries is midnight (ET), Friday, May 29, 2020.
Please email [email protected]