ST AUGUSTINE | PONTE VEDRA BEACH
Check out our
Birding & Photo Fest online interactive guide!
The online guide is easy to use and environmentally friendly. Simply click on the guide and start planning your schedule for North Florida’s premier birding and photo fest.
1st place | SIGMA LENS*
2nd place | $500**
3rd place | $400**
People’s Choice | $300**
We’re pleased to provide an online image entry and payment form! Please follow these easy steps to enter the 2020 photo contest:
1. Read the CONTEST RULES above.
2. Prepare ALL of your images and have your payment* info handy.
3. To save money, enter ALL of your images at the same time.
4. Click the link below to fill out the form, send us your entries, and submit your payment.
*We are now using PayPal which accepts most
major credit cards as well as PayPal accounts.
1. There is a $30 entry fee for the first two (2) entries, $20 for each additional entry. You may submit up to five (5) images total.
2. Images must be taken in Florida by the person submitting within the last year (April 24, 2019 – March 27, 2020). Submissions should not have been previously published nor have been any level of winner in a previous photo contest. Images posted on social media are acceptable.
3. Select your original nature photographs and size them properly – at least 3000 pixels or 10”@300 dpi tall or wide, in jpg, rgb or srgb format, no larger than 10 mb. We accept black and white and color images. Do not send printed images. Do not embed frames, embellishments, watermarks, logos, or your name in the image, they will be disqualified.
4. The file name on each image must include the photographer’s name. All entries must be accompanied by a completed online submission form and payment.
5. All images will be judged on technical aspects such as exposure, composition, cropping, color, as well as content, influence and uniqueness.
6. Photographs will be displayed at the Florida's Birding & Photo Fest from April 22-25, 2020, via a continuous digital slideshow format. Winners will be announced at the Keynote Address on Friday, April 24.
7. By submitting images to this contest, you are agreeing to allow Florida's Birding & Photo Fest to use your image with appropriate photo credits. The first, second and third place photographs are typically used in the following year’s promotional materials — including national advertising campaigns.
8. The winning image will be the cover of the 2021 Official Guide to the festival.
9. Deadline for entries is midnight (ET), Friday, March 27, 2020. Images will be judged by the professional wildlife photographers giving presentations at the 2020 event. People’s Choice judging will take place during the festival by festival participants.
Please email [email protected]